Three U.S. Senators have proposed legislation that would give the chair of CFIUS greater power in defining emerging and foundational technologies. The bill is the latest in a series aimed at expanding CFIUS authority. Details, excerpts, the complete bill, contacts, related proposals, and more are inside.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »