U.S. Treasury Assistant Secretary for Investment Security Thomas Feddo recently provided insights on CFIUS activities, noting the Committee has cleared transactions totaling nearly $400 billion since FIRRMA was enacted. Inside, we summarize key takeaways, including his comment that formal enforcement guidelines are coming.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »