CFIUS Clearance Report
According to a study conducted by Foreign Investment Watch, CFIUS takes on average 178.6 days to review and investigate transactions for national security.
That’s significantly longer than the allowable time of 135 days as stipulated under The Foreign Investment Risk Review Modernization Act of 2018.
The data and analysis come from Foreign Investment Watch’s regularly updated spreadsheet, which tracks companies that have publicly disclosed in SEC filings their interactions with CFIUS.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »