As anticipated, the Bureau of Industry and Security at Commerce issued its final rule regarding multilateral controls on emerging technologies. The U.S. and other nations had agreed to implement these controls last year. Details, the final rule, contacts and more are inside.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »