Japan’s tighter rules around foreign direct investment are now in effect. As we covered back in March, the new rules require that foreign investors pre-notify authorities when they acquire stakes greater than one percent in certain Japanese companies. Details, the rule, downloads, and contacts are inside.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »