A leader of the DoJ's National Security Division has provided some great details on compliance and enforcement of mitigation agreements. Of note: The DoJ conducted 35 site visits last year to monitor compliance. Details, key takeaways, the full speech, and contact information are inside.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »