CFIUS recently cleared a greenfield wind farm in Texas, which is to be built by a subsidiary of a Shanghai-listed energy company. The deal would have been subject to the real estate provisions of FIRRMA, as it’s located near Laughlin Air Force Base. Details, insights, source materials, and contact information is inside.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »