This week, Paul Halpern, who spent 20 years participating in the Department of Defense's national security reviews of foreign acquisitions under CFIUS, provides insights and lessons from the TikTok situation. On the table: ownership definitions, politics, and "access and control."
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »