An influential and independent commission on artificial intelligence, which includes former Google CEO Eric Schmidt and the CEO of Amazon Web Services, wants mandatory CFIUS filings for AI investments from China and other countries of "special concern." Details, excepts, the full report, contacts, and more are inside.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »