Nominations are now open for our 2023 “Top Advisors” ranking, which lists experts who provide advice and counsel regarding national-security reviews of foreign investments in the U.S. and abroad. Nominations are due by Jan. 31, 2023.
Here’s the 2022 list if you haven’t seen yet.
A couple quick notes:
- These are editorial rankings, and are not paid.
- You don’t need to be a subscriber to nominate someone as a “Top Advisor.”
- Rankings are based on myriad criteria including experience, reputation, clients served, first-person interviews, references, reader recommendations, articles published, interactions with Foreign Investment Watch editors, and more.
- In other words, nominations are just one of processes we use to select these “Top Advisors.”
- Please remember Foreign Investment Watch does not provide legal guidance or advice, and readers should always conduct their own due diligence when considering engaging outside advisors.
We do not employ a heavy-handed, form-based process.
To make a nomination, simply email editor [email protected]. All you need to do is explain who you’re nominating, and why.
Feel free to include any relevant information you think might be helpful; you might also want to ping us first to see if your nominee is already on our list — might save you some time.
Our 2022 list of “Top Advisors” is available; if you read each entry, you’ll see why they were nominated.