Report: CFIUS Preparedness Survey
A survey conducted by Foreign Investment Watch showed that corporate executives feel neither educated nor adequately prepared to comply with new FIRRMA rules.
The first-ever survey, conducted between June 18 and August 18 by Foreign Investment Watch, was created to help executives understand how they compare to their peers when it comes to compliance with FIRRMA and preparedness for CFIUS.
The survey was confidential and anonymous, and included specific questions for corporate executives as well as outside counsel.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
(no credit card needed)
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »