Following up on a House bill introduced last month, two U.S. Senators have introduced legislation that would formally place the Secretary of the Department of Agriculture as a member of CFIUS. Details, the full bill, the companion House bill, and recent historical context is inside.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »