As expected, President Trump has ordered Beijing-based ByteDance to sell its U.S. assets and destroy data of U.S. users. The order includes an onerous weekly certification requirement for ByteDance, and enables CFIUS to access their offices and IT systems until the divestiture is complete. Details and the full order are inside.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »