As anticipated, the British government has passed a CFIUS-like reform that gives it greater authority to intervene and even block transactions integral to national security. Details and copy of the UK's official guidance are inside.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »