As expected, the Treasury Department has issued its final rule that modifies the mandatory declaration provision of FIRRMA, and tweaks the definition of the term “substantial interest.” Details, summary, downloadable fact sheet, contacts, and the complete rule are available inside.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »