As we covered back in July, the number of mitigation agreements monitored by the DoJ has nearly doubled. So this week, we turned to Keith Ausbrook, an expert on monitoring and compliance, to outline practical steps that may be helpful when mitigation is required.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »