In October of 2019, the Israel Ministry of Foreign Affairs agreed that it would establish an advisory committee, led by the Finance Ministry, to evaluate national security aspects of foreign investments. Details on the regime have not been disclosed, but will be posted here ASAP.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »