Japan’s Foreign Exchange and Foreign Trade Act, widely referred to as “The Forex Act,” implements Japanese import and export controls (among other things). Revisions to Forex were green-lighted by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in October of 2019.
Get a free trial now!
- Benefit from exclusive intelligence
- Download filings, CFIUS reviews, more
- Save hundreds of hours of research
- Track international regulatory regimes
- Delivered weekly to your email
- Includes all source documents and contacts
Ready to subscribe? Get full access today »
Questions? Contact us »